18th Annual Dinner and Auction
Join the Nature Trust and renowned nature photographer and visual storyteller Len Wagg for our 18th Annual Dinner and Auction at the Cunard Centre in Halifax. Help us celebrate this year’s land conservation successes, network with like-minded friends, and help raise critical funds for the Nature Trust’s continued work saving the most unique and outstanding places across Nova Scotia. This year's theme is Celebrating Nature: A Sense of Wonder.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please call 902-425-5263.
Here are some highlights:
- A celebration of twenty one years of conservation successes displayed in gorgeous photography, stories and more!
- An amazing showcase of natural landscapes from Nova Scotia nature photographer Len Wagg
- Silent auction and and raffle with many amazing prizes to be won—including unique experience packages!
- Held at the Cunard Centre, Halifax
- Once again Nancy Regan will grace the stage as our delightful emcee for the evening
• October 22, 2015
• Cunard Centre, Halifax
• Free parking available on-site.
• Doors open and silent auction begins at 5:30pm, appetizers passed at 5:45pm
• Dinner served at 6:45pm
Regular Tickets: $150
Regular Table (10 seats): $1500
Conservation table (10 seats): $2000 - includes company recognition in the event program, unique table signage, recognition by the evening's host and preferred seating.
A tax receipt will be issued for a portion of the dinner ticket/table value.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Michelin’s mission is “To make a sustainable contribution to progress in the mobility of people and goods by constantly enhancing freedom of movement, safety, efficiency and pleasure when on the move.”
Michelin is committed to working towards the protection and sustainability of Nova Scotia’s natural areas.
From schoolyard naturalization and energy conservation, to tree plantings and environmental education, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation (TD FEF) is proud to provide funding to help sustain an incredible array of grassroots environmental programs across the country.
Bluefrog Business Campus